Work so far is kinda slacky. Not much work to be done. I'm supposed to do some relief, as well as some admin work, but somehow all teachers from my faculty have been faithfully reporting to work everyday, and my bosses have been handling most of the admin work by themselves. To say it plainly, it's getting a bit sianded. But looking on the bright side, I get to enjoy free time and do whatever I want. Oh well, I guess I shan't grumble, since it's probably just going to be a slow start. Things would start rolling in soon. I just prey that they don't come in bulk and overwhelm me like an avalanche, though I highly suspect that it would happen, especially when SMOPS nears. But anyway, I'll still have to report to work everyday, and accept what is arranged for me, so yup, that's work! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment