Oh man, I'm getting really addicted to Facebook these few days. Facebook is so fun! Muahaha, and most of the time when I'm in office, I'll at least have one Facebook window open. Sheesh, bad office culture eh? =P
Like today, I spent almost the whole afternoon roaming around on Facebook. Haha, realised that many Bio teachers in JC have accounts there. =) Some informal means of communication I guess? Tried finding some other teachers' but couldn't find any. Lol, probably you can already see how bored I am in office. x,x
That day, I was telling Voon and Jane that I'm thinking of starting a HCGC Group there, but just discovered one already existed (created by SK?). Hehe, guitar members join join!!
Now whenever I go on MSN, I'll see like almost 50% of my contacts perma offline for a long long time to come. T_T My secondary and JC classmates, CCA mates, friends, seniors, etc etc. Doing their duty for the nation. Hope they're doing fine! =)
Sheesh, and why does that website not send me an sms when there are so many requests being made? Is there a problem with my account? And should I consider JJ's offer to teach there? That offer sounds tempting, but firstly the location is like... argh, so far! And that translates directly into higher transport fares! If I get a better option, I'll surely decline it, but why don't I get any other options at this moment, after such a long wait?! T_T
<3 Facebook! Haha =D
No comments:
Post a Comment