17 January 2008

Tuition

Got my first tuition student 2 days ago! Got this call from tuition agent, telling me to start the next day. Lol, so kanchiong right? I thought so too, haha. I was like, wth? I'm not prepared at all, all my chemistry notes are still at home. I don't even have a TYS, I'm not mentally prepared, blah blah...

Haha, anyway I'm supposed to be more happy than anything else! =D=D=D H2 Chemistry, once per week. Quite a good deal! Then location is also not too far, so it's like so good. Haha. But then the first lesson yesterday, I was late for almost 45 mins!! T_T All thanks to my colleague, who suggested me to take that route, which apparently was a super super super long route. Took me 1. 5 hours to reach there! But the greatest irony is this: THERE IS A DIRECT BUS to the place, although the walking distance is further, but the time taken is just a mere 20 mins!! WTH right?? *Glares my colleague with evil eyes*

Anyway work in school now is getting heavier. Haha, exactly like what I expected. Today relieved 4 periods of Bio practical, nearly made my blood boil when I saw some of them purposely drowning the worms when the instruction was to reuse the worms. Bleh, some sec 4 students were just apparently so childish and idiotic.

Just prey that I won't get sore throat because of these evil brats. =.=

No comments: