19 January 2008

Interview on Wednesday!

My first interview is on Wednesday! Although it's likely not going to be my first choice, I'll still go all out for it, since I told myself I have nothing to lose. Haha, getting it will certainly be nice, and most importantly it'll definitely boost my confidence for the other interviews. So yup, jia you bah! =)

"They are looking out for committed, safe and disciplined people, so just make sure you keep emphasising these points."

"Don't go in thinking you must get it, because you'll put yourself under more stress."

"Appear confident, communicate well, show them how determined you are, but do not boast or show off."

Thanks so much for all the crucial advice! Hearing them from a pro really makes me feel more confident. Haha, anyway, it still entirely depends on my performance that day. I must keep reminding myself to stay calm and keep cool. Look at the interviewers straight in the eye, do not fidget or exhibit any mannerisms. Blah de blah de blah... Haha, the list goes on. Never mind, I have faith in my interview skills. =D

Wishing myself all the best. Haha, go fight win! ~.~

No comments: