It's the last day of the year!
Looking back into 2007, it seemed that the year had literally flown past, with so many important events happening within such a short period - SYF, graduation, A level, etc etc... The year certainly had been an important milestone in my life!
But 2007 was also a turbulent year. I encountered many problems and difficulties within the year. There were times when I felt as though I was drifting amidst a sea of darkness, battling the fear and unknown alone. Thankfully some of those problems have been solved, but there are still a handful of those unresolved. Hopefully the coming year can be much better!
For 2008, I actually have many wishes. I'm afraid I'm getting a bit too greedy for asking for so much =D :
Looking back into 2007, it seemed that the year had literally flown past, with so many important events happening within such a short period - SYF, graduation, A level, etc etc... The year certainly had been an important milestone in my life!
But 2007 was also a turbulent year. I encountered many problems and difficulties within the year. There were times when I felt as though I was drifting amidst a sea of darkness, battling the fear and unknown alone. Thankfully some of those problems have been solved, but there are still a handful of those unresolved. Hopefully the coming year can be much better!
For 2008, I actually have many wishes. I'm afraid I'm getting a bit too greedy for asking for so much =D :
- Get good A Level grades!
- Get into a good university!
- Get into the course I want!
- Get a scholarship / bursary / any form of financial aid!
- Have an enjoyable experience at work!
- My family to be happy!
- My sis and bro to do well in school!
- All my friends to be successful in their endeavours! (I'm not selfish eh? =P Good luck!)
And my resolutions:
- To put in my best effort to get into the university I want! (though a bit late since A level has passed eh? ~.~)
- To keep improving my EQ! (yup, you've got to help me on this! =) )
- To learn my fourth language! (ooh, I need help on this too! =D )
- To enjoy my work and do a good job! (haha, my first job!! ^^)
Yup, 4 might be a bit too few, but I'll be focusing hard on them so I'll ensure that I achieve them! I'm certain 2008 will be different from this year, and I'm quite sure it will be a better one!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! =)
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment