It has been a tiring day today. Rushed down to MOE this morning to settle the SVP, then rushed back to school for lessons. Then I had to crunch THIS MUCH of data which had to be sorted by 5pm. My energy was totally drained by the end of the day that I thought I would not even make it back to the hostel from the staff room.
Zzzzz....
~.~
Super tired. Should I sleep now? Heck, maybe later. Sheesh.
One of my sec one classes taught me a great lesson today - sec one students are still essentially KIDS. YES KIDS. LITTLE KIDDIES who still need someone to look after them EVERY MOMENT. Some of them like to try out dangerous things, while some of them have violent tendencies. Have to be extra cautious with this class in future, less anything unpleasant happens again.
No comments:
Post a Comment