Esperanza = Hope
And I did really see hope in HC Guitar Club! Haha, not that the club was in very dire state to start with, but with the new J1 membership, I really see the huge potential that this batch of juniors promises. =)
And honestly honestly I enjoyed myself very much tonight! Great performances by all the juniors, Mr Quek and the guest performer! It was definitely worth the money and time (the opportunity cost of watching the concert was actually very high - it clashed with the extremely crucial match between Man U and Chelsea =D). Realised that this batch of juniors are really studded with many talents, from people who can sing very well to budding composers. Really amazing! And I am really happy to see their talents being developed in guitar, to see their passion grow as they stay on in the club. Hopefully the J1s will be able to outdo us in SYF next year, and of course not forgetting the J2s this year for their hardwork and leaderhip!
And the J2 exco, I think they can really walk tall and heads high by having organised such a wonderful concert!
On a side note: why are there so few guys left in the ensemble?? I think the girls outnumber the guys 2 to 1 haha.
OK ignore that. Esperanza rocks! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment