Had a terribly busy day yesterday. Went to visit my sis early in the morning, helped her in her school work till late afternoon (haha, can you next time please not accumulate so many questions then ask me at one go ;D). Then rushed across the island for another 2 hours of lesson, then had dinner rather late then went for more lessons... When it all ended at 10.30pm, I was so totally drained of energy. Then took a peek at the Liverpool-Blackburn match and saw the last 2 goals. That sort of kept me awake and prolonged my consciousness a bit. Then I sort of wished I could stay up a bit later to catch the later match but decided my brain would suffer a major meltdown if I did so, so I went to bed instead. =(
Ciao right, piahing so hard on a Sunday? I thought so too. And now I'm still suffering from the hangover of fatigue from yesterday, and I begin to wonder how I am supposed to survive the rest of the week. =/
But certainly, I do not regret expanding so much time and energy for all I did yesterday. I believe it was all for good causes. Though physically straining, I was more than compensated emotionally and spiritually.
And now I realise that when I am really tired, I can actually fall asleep standing in a crowded MRT carriage, which I did as I travelled across Singapore on the East-West line yesterday. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment