25 July 2008

Busy packing

Haha slacking for a while while packing my stuff.

I'll be moving into KE this Sunday!! Haha I'm not quite sure how I feel about this, as on one hand I eagerly look forward to a new life and making new friends in hall, while on the other hand I fear of being disappointed as my expectations might be too high afterall. And there is also the challenges of having to adapt to a new environment and a new lifestyle, though I would say I'm a veteran in that already, having stayed in a hostel for the past six and a half years of my life =]

Meanwhile, pre-departure schedule is really busy. Haha not that I have a schedule anyway. Just wanted to make it sound glamorous, for dunno what reason. XD Still in the midst of stuffing my things into bags and boxes. I dunno why I seem to have a lot of things to bring, maybe a lot of them would be useless anyway and would just add clutter to my room, but somehow I don't feel that secured and comfortable if I do not put them into the bags. Hmmm... dilemma haha. =D

And after I finish packing, I will need to clean up my room at home, because it is currently in a great mess! XD

OK, enough slacking. Back to work!!

No comments: