Came back from med camp this afternoon. Was super tired, despite probably being the one who slept the most in my OG for the past 3 days. =D Slept from 12pm to 6pm this afternoon, then woke up feeling so dazed and groggy that I nearly tripped over the chair. Woots. And after finishing dinner I had to wash my clothes otherwise I won't have enough to wear tomorrow. As if I'm not tired enough. Great.
And tomorrow I still have to go to work, for my last day. Greatness.
But anyway, med camp was really really fun. Got a very nice OG, with great OG mates and OGLs. The activities were not as garang as I expected, and we had a lot of free time in between activities, which we spent talking / playing bridge / frisbee / slapjack etc etc, which really bonded us together. Haha, shall describe more about the camp another time, when I'm not so tired!
Shall go to sleep soon, after I collect my laundry. Zzzz...
And tomorrow I still have to go to work, for my last day. Greatness.
But anyway, med camp was really really fun. Got a very nice OG, with great OG mates and OGLs. The activities were not as garang as I expected, and we had a lot of free time in between activities, which we spent talking / playing bridge / frisbee / slapjack etc etc, which really bonded us together. Haha, shall describe more about the camp another time, when I'm not so tired!
Shall go to sleep soon, after I collect my laundry. Zzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment