20 May 2006

Upcoming Holidays

The so-called last day of Term 2 has just passed, and next week is Sabbatical week. Yay! Glad that holidays is finally coming. But when I look at my holiday schedule, maybe things don't look so happy afterall.....

First week of holidays, 2 camps back-to-back: Apollo Camp then some camp organised by MOE. Wonder I will have enough resources to cope with both camps, have to wash, dry and rearrange all my things right after the first camp, and then get ready for the second one. Maybe I'll be dead tired after both camps... Haha, well, I shall hope that both camps will be fun and exciting!

So that means I'll be out of action between 27 to 29 May, then 2 to 5 June. No hp, no MSN, no Internet connection (bensing should appreciate his luxuries :D). Will be out in the wild in Sarimbun Scouts Camp for the second one, maybe some kind souls can tell me how scary the place is?

Then for the remaining weeks, basically will be split between guitar, CENTAD and maybe SL. Wonder how meng would each be, but basically that effectively means that I must remain in Singapore for most of the holidays. Good for me since I can study more effectively in hostel, but my parents aren't too happy with the fact....

Hope that many of my friends in hostel don't go home too... Keep me company during the holidays! Will be very bored if I'm alone in the whole level...

That's all for my holiday plan. Lots of commitment to keep me busy le. Shall make full use of every minute, even if that means to slack and rest. Afterall, a good rest is needed to keep me going in term 3. Ha, shall look forward to the holidays.

No comments: