03 May 2006

NAPFA 2.4

This morning had my most interesting 2.4 run ever since I came to Singapore. The sky looked gloomy at the start of the PE lesson, but the weather was just perfect for running - cool, windy with no sun! Yeah, so everything looked optimum for an optimum 2.4 run, until...

There were some J2s that were on the track at the same time, and they were given the priority to start first. OK, so we waited for them to finish running. Then it started to drizzle a bit, and the teachers were saying that the run will be cancelled. Then somehow the teachers changed their minds and said that if the rain stopped when the seniors finish running, then we might be able to run. OK, so continued to wait. While waiting, sawthat Jun Wei was one of the seniors running. Suddenly realised that someone that looks as fit as him might not run as fast as we expected. Anyway, hope that he passed with decent results =D.

When the seniors finished, the teachers said, "Those who want to run in this weather condition can run." OK, since I was thinking that the weather was optimum, even if it drizzled a bit, so I chose to ran, together with almost all the boys from my class. So we started running. Huff puff huff puff. Then in my third round, suddenly it started raining cats and dogs. Never mind, continued to run. Then suddenly realised that nobody else running on the track. OOPS, the run was cancelled, postponed to next week.

So there goes my optimum conditions. GG. Never mind, blame the weather for that. Anyway, hope that I can do better in next week's run. And for the run this time, yeah, it would be the most interesting run I ever had. =D

No comments: