11 May 2006

Screwed Day

Econs test, 2.4 NAPFA run, Maths test. All on the same day, the same morning.

Wasn't too worried about econs test. Don't think that I would fail it.

2.4 NAPFA, screwed myself, didn't have the optimal conditions like last week, was feeling lethargic even before I started running. GG, had stitch for the last 2 rounds. The result: a dismal timing of 12+ mins. OK, zi bei...

Maths test, imba. Couldn't understand most of the question. All I'm sure is that I'll get at least 3 marks from the first part of task one. The rest either didn't understand the question or just totally gave up, especially on task 2. So be prepared to get something like 3 or 4 out of 15, or with some tyconess maybe 5 or 6, with the 2 marks for correct mathematical presentation. Anyway, it was screwed.

At night, was zhammed by my guardian, who got very pissed with me. Forgot to inform him that I would go back to hostel later than 8pm. :( Mood affected, mind went blank for some time, before started facing the pile of work that I had. OK, so to avoid future repeats, shall strive to remember to inform him in future.

Yah, I know it's past 12 when I posted this. OK, so shall say something about the current day. Sports meet in the morning. My 5th year, and I believe it will also be for many other people. Will be missing fac outing in the evening, for the ultimate reason that MY PARENTS WANT ME HOME after bio lec. Fine, shall conform to their requests to avoid confrontation. But look at the price that I have to pay: miss fac outing (plus all the fun and enjoyment) and miss Wesak Day bridge competition. Not too heavy you might say, but what's wrong with going back on Friday instead of on Thursday? Not as if that the family's going to have anything important on Thursday?

:(

No comments: