12 May 2006

Slacky, sianded, sick

The three words summed up my feeling at home. Because I fell ill since Thursday night, so slacked through the whole of today, and made myself feel very sianded.

I hate flu. Getting flu is almost equivalent to total mental paralysis. Fluid kept flowing down my nosestrils in gushes, used so many tissue papers that the bin almost overflowed. The medicine seemed ineffective this time. Took a long nap after taking the pill, but woke up to realise that the condition got worse. Kept sneezing, non-stop. Almost broke record when sneezed for 20 over times within like um, 3 minutes? Sigh, couldn't do anything with this bugging flu. Just don't feel like doing anything, just felt extremely tired and uncomfortable...

Not a very good time to fall ill, with chem test looming ahead, and many things waiting to be done... Better get well tomorrow and start mugging!

P.S. Haha, I like Da Chang Jin. Although I don't watch it, not even a single episode, I like it right to the core! The reason: it kept my mum busy, so at least she wouldn't come and bug me, and I can come online for that 1 hr. Haha, yay, long live Da Chang Jin! =D

No comments: