10 June 2008

Random

OK, Pow just turned down my plea to follow me to the PC fair this weekend, for some good reasons. Haha, well, without a pro, I doubt I can do anything much at the fair, since I'm not that up-to-date and well-versed in IT. And I'm asking myself do I really need a new laptop, especially since I <3 my old laptop and it is still really going strong and steady!

*Dilemma*

And the wait continues... I hope it's not a fruitless wait. Thanks to you if you have given me encouragement and reasons to hope for the best. You give me strength! ^^

*Prays*

Work have been relatively relaxing lately, given that it's school holidays. However I think I deserve the break too, since I've been working non-stop since the start of the holidays, when the staff room is almost always empty when I step into it every morning! Will be working till week 3 of term 3. But my last week of work will be like... hmm... 4 out of 5 days I'll be on leave, to go for my uni orientation!! Then I'll work for one day, then attend awards ceremony, then go home.

Then by 28 July, I'll be in uni!

=D

*Excited*

No comments: