28 May 2008

My laptop!

My 6+ year old laptop finally has one defect that is sufficiently irritating.

The left window button (the one that opens the START menu) is partially working - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

But I still love my laptop. It's probably going to be the most durable, most lasting laptop I would ever have (not that I have had other laptops before) =D It hardly crashes, it has seen the technician only once for repairs. It is strong! Muaha =) It has seen me through my high school and jc years, saw me completed many many of my projects with it, saw me played many many games with it. Haha, I don't think I'll even bear to throw it away when I get a new one.

I <3 style="color: rgb(51, 255, 255);">***

The wait is really getting very agonising and excruciating. How long more must we wait to know the verdict?!

No comments: