What is your problem man? Honestly I think you're nuts.
You're no different from the Myanmar junta - isolationist, anti-social, recalcitrant, selfish and self-indulgent. You've long forgotten how to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong. Whatever you do now no longer makes sense to a sane being. Although you claim that you're also a victim, and you're partially right, your conscience have been clouded by your obsession with revenge. You think whatever you do now is justified, because you think the other party deserves the retribution, but honestly, you've failed to see how much additional damage that you've caused, how much more pain and agony that you've inflicted upon people around you. Perhaps the worst of all things, you stubbornly decline to accept any help. You're as stubborn as a donkey. You refuse to listen to a single advice, or to seek any help. You think you're almighty. You think you can solve this alone, yet expect other people to be your pawns, to serve your desires and motives. I think you're too selfish. You're destroying yourself, and you're dragging so many people along with you. That's too much.
How I wish that you've never been part of the equation. How I wish that you've never been part of my life. Without you, my life would be much simpler and happier. Without you, I would have so much less trouble, so much less stress. How I wish that I can just get rid of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment