06 May 2008

Rubik's Cube

Yay!! Finally I am able to solve a Rubik's Cube, though using a very basic and slow method. Fastest timing for the moment is 4+ mins. XD

I went for the essay test yesterday. The question was slightly easier than the one the rest got on Sunday, in my opinion. But something really weird happened. When I reported to the attendance officer, my name wasn't found on the list at all!! =O The officer was quite puzzled because I had the letter, issued by the faculty and signed by the dean, but my name just didn't appear on the list of candidates. Hmm, perhaps they really missed out my name afterall, which explained why I got my letter much later than the rest. Anyway, I wasn't the "Special One" who took the test yesterday. I was expecting myself to be the only person sitting for the paper, but alas, there were 114 other people taking the paper together with me. So for all of you who wish to make an estimation on how many people have been shortlisted for med this year, just add 115 to the number of people you saw during the Sunday test.

And to bensing: Were you so anxious to know about the essay question that you had to sms me at 4+ am in the morning??!! XD

No comments: