23 January 2007

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are really dreadful. School starts at 7.30am and will only end at 6.30pm!! But that's not the worst. The worst is I only have a one-hour break throughout the day! :'(

The entire day is like packed with lessons: first period econs tut, then maths tut, then maths lecture. Then we have our one-hour lunch break (11am??), before returning to lessons - bio lecture, GP then bio tut. Argh... It was like by GP period most of us were already dying - Ms Lin walked into class seeing all of us lying on the table. Thankfully bio tut ended early, so we got a little break there. But it didn't help me much, for I still fell asleep during H3 chem lecture. Zzzz... The feeling of getting spammed by endless lessons is seriously not good.

The only consolation is that tomorrow is a slacky day! :) There's only GP, followed by chem prac and then CT session!! Haha, so that means tonight I don't have to piah and work on my tutorials and stuff. :P Bet I won't be able to accomplish much anyway, since I'm already so tired...

Shall sleep early tonight. Good nite everyone!

No comments: