09 January 2007

Back to School

Now we are back to school.

Since the first day of school, it seemed that nothing much has been happening. Life proceeds as normal, as if a year hasn't passed. Nothing much has changed. Unlike in sec school, none of the teachers were changed for my class this year (not that I want them to be changed, they are good afterall :D). Same classmates, same subjects. Recurring tests (although no longer counted). The only thing that has changed is perhaps the way I write the year on my handouts. It is already 2007. Yeah, I'm supposed to be one year older, and I'm supposed to be taking A levels this year. OK enough of that rambling - the point is - life has been sian since school opened.

I was quite happy to meet our juniors. They were a fine class of juniors - hip, fun-loving and friendly! Really look forward having a good time with them during JTS, STJ (haha, wonder if the later exists :P). Only knew one of them - my junior from high school. Hope they enjoy their orientation!

How I miss the fun and good time we had last year during our own orientation! The War Games, the night outings, the OG, etc etc... Let's JAM!!!

Go 7D!

No comments: