29 January 2007

Ants

It's a pretty frightening sight to see lots of ants suddenly crawling out of your computer - I bet you won't like the sight of it. But just as I typed this, a sudden gush of ants just appeared out of nowhere from my computer, FROM WITHIN MY COMPUTER!!! Rarr, my computer has no sweets, no sugar and no food inside, so get out of my computer!!

Shall hereby declare WAR on ants!! *Shall pinch them every time I see them. Hehe, don't blame me, they came to occupy my space and became irritating pests!

Every year I have been battling ants, and every year I have to get rid of them using very very inhumane means like spamming pesticide onto a whole colony of them in my crayon box two years ago. X.X It was really a gruesome sight - a whole mountain of reddish-brown dead ants. But if you don't get rid of them, they'll probably pwn you, by biting you throughout the night and you wake up having itches and swells all over. Argh!!

So now they're back again. And I shall not show any mercy, dead ants shall they be!

No comments: