I hereby declare that my Internet connection in my hostel room is officially dead.
It's not that the line has been cut off - it's still there. The problem is: the connection socket is in my neighbour's room (it was his connection in the first place), and since he has moved out, the hostel staff went to clear the room and lock the door. The wireless router was dismantled and placed outside my room. I tried asking for the room keys from the hostel staff, but they refused to lend it to me. So that means: the line is there but I just cannot get my router connected to it, so no more Internet.
Bleh, what a stupid problem. It's also pretty unfair, considering that I have paid the subscription fees for this month, and here I am, being barred from using the connection for the rest of the month. And now I have to blog from school, and use the school's computer for Internet. Argh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment