I am seriously bored...
Hostel's empty now. Nobody's left. Even the sundry shop uncle has decided to take a break (probably due to poor business during the holidays). The fish pond is dry. Water has been sucked out for some renovation work. Wonder where the fishes went to. Nobody's here. I'm bored...
Anyway, I am really happy to receive news that one of my primary school classmates will be coming to Singapore next year, and he'll be staying in the same hostel! I do hope that he gets into HC, although he still doesn't know which school he is posted to (usually only NJ and HC scholars get to stay in HC hostel). Then we'll be in the same school too! But he'll enter J1 next year, so no hope of being classmates again... T_T But anyway, being able to meet again after so many years is really fortunate enough! I really look forward to meeting him here!
Hostel's empty now. Nobody's left. Even the sundry shop uncle has decided to take a break (probably due to poor business during the holidays). The fish pond is dry. Water has been sucked out for some renovation work. Wonder where the fishes went to. Nobody's here. I'm bored...
Anyway, I am really happy to receive news that one of my primary school classmates will be coming to Singapore next year, and he'll be staying in the same hostel! I do hope that he gets into HC, although he still doesn't know which school he is posted to (usually only NJ and HC scholars get to stay in HC hostel). Then we'll be in the same school too! But he'll enter J1 next year, so no hope of being classmates again... T_T But anyway, being able to meet again after so many years is really fortunate enough! I really look forward to meeting him here!
No comments:
Post a Comment