01 December 2006

Guitar

This morning I thought I lost my guitar.

After the last training, I didn't bring my guitar back to hostel because I was rushing off to town to check out new guitars for the club, so I entrusted my guitar to my friends to help me put it in the guitar room. So this morning when I went for practice, I went to guitar room to collect my guitar. It was there - I could recognise my guitar just by its bag.

I brought it down to the classroom, opened it, and to my horror, the guitar inside my bag wasn't my guitar!!! It was a club's Alhambra instead! I was really shocked and puzzled. Did someone short-changed my guitar to an Alhambra? (Hehe, maybe shouldn't say 'short-changed', because an Alhambra is much much more expensive than my guitar =P)

I quickly rushed up to the guitar room again and checked through all the guitars there, but still couldn't find my own. Rarr, so my guitar was gone. I was rather fed up at that time, thinking that someone must have misplaced it for me after the last training. Argh, just because I didn't bring it back with me the last time!! :S

So for the practice, I used another club guitar instead, while I mourned for my lost guitar. When training ended, as usual, being the QM, I collected all club guitars, and prepared to bring them back to the guitar room. It was at that moment, MIRACULOUSLY, I FOUND MY GUITAR! Guess who took it? It was with Jane for the whole morning!! *Caught her red-handed >.< It was then I realised that I must have passed her the wrong guitar before the training as I thought it was a club guitar (she always uses a club guitar now because of her sprained ankles). So it was my fault. =D

However, something still puzzles me: why was that Alhambra doing in my bag? And if I recalled correctly, I took my guitar out from the cupboard without a bag (which was also probably the reason why I mistook it for a club guitar). So why was my guitar left outside when I remembered putting it nicely in my bag before I left on the last training? :S

But anyway, what mattered most was I FOUND MY GUITAR BACK. Phew and hurray! ;)

No comments: