I must first apologise to Wee Chern for taking so long to do this post, mainly because of my Internet connection (read previous post). Sorry ya! ;)
1. Are you a Chinese or English freako?
Well, I used to be very inclined towards Chinese in the past, mainly due to my primary education. But ever since I came here, I guess I have sort of achieved a balance between the two :)
2. If time is going to stop, what would you possibly do for that time?
Erm, I'll probably look at the sky and see if it drops down onto me... >.<
3. Prefer a playpool or a playground?
Certainly a playground! I can't really swim well. Heehee...
4. Do you usually gossip others, or being gossiped?
I tend to stay away from gossipy conversations, so I don't gossip about others. As for the other way round, oops, I have no idea! :X
5. Do you like simple or complicated stuff?
Wah, such a complicated question! I tend to prefer simple stuff - shirt designs, blogskins, wallpaper, etc. But when it comes to thinking, perhaps I prefer more challenging stuff, although not necessarily complicated! (Sometimes simple things can just trick your mind!)
6. Do you tackle numbers better, or alphabets?
My maths isn't good, but my English isn't anywhere better either! How? If I really want to choose, then hmm... maybe I'm slightly better at numbers.
7. What makes you pissed off?
This question itself. Hmph. >.< I may get rather impatient at times, and I don't like people who keep irritate me repeatedly. But yeah, I try not to get pissed off for most things, otherwise everyday will be a screwed day for me...
8. How was your childhood?
Came through a bumpy track full of ups and downs. Not easy to describe, but yeah, quite different from many of you. That's it.
9. Do you have inspiration without perspiration?
OMG, I sweat a lot when I write GP essays! Is that counted? :P
10. Do you think 24 hours is too long, short or just okay?
Just okay. Imagine if you have extra hours a day, what would you use it for? Sleep? Eat? Or watch more TV? All will just make you grow fatter!
11. Would you judge people by their appearance?
Undeniably first impression counts, but subsequently appearance doesn't affect much of my judgment about people. (Tell you an episode about my friend: he was playing bridge, and judging by the looks of his opponent, he could sense that his opponent was being complacent playing against a junior, so he cleverly set up a deceptive play and tricked his opponent into losing! So appearance is still useful to some extent for judgment! :D)
12. What is attractive in your eyes?
Sincerity and honesty. Looking straight into people's eyes will probably help you better convince people!
13. Do you like day or night? Explain why.
Definitely night. Night is cool, tranquil, mysterious and relaxed. Usually do things more productively at night as the heat during the day just puts me to sleep. If I'm at home, late into the night is also when I will be free from any constant distractions from my family members, and is the only time when I can really focus on whatever that I am doing! Lol, sounds very evil but it's true most of the time.
14. Do you treasure stuff that you own, or have insatiable desires?
I sometimes treasure my stuff too much, that's why sometimes I'm still using outdated stuff and I keep too much rubbish at home. I don't have much desires, I'm not spoilt! :P
15. If your computer hanged up, with a long long document not saved, how would you react?
#@*&^$*! Rarr, argh, bleah... But so far I haven't had such an experience, probably because I have the habit of saving my documents frequently while in the middle of typing it.
16. Do you believe in miracles? Or was it long predestined?
Nope, not miracles. Probably fate has decided it all.
17. Do you often tend to forget about the past, or trying hard to do so?
Why forget the past in the first place? Sweet memories, sorrow moments, glories and setbacks, they are all my precious experience, gained over so many years. Don't even try to forget them.
18. In your mind, why are colours out there?
Probably to distinguish colour blinds from the rest.
19. Have you ever pitied those who are real pitiful, and shed tears for them, etc?
Pitied them yes, shed tears no. Shed tears and some of them might think it as crocodile tears. Taking actions to help them might be better.
20. Describe yourself as in attitude?
Erm, kind of serious? Slacky at times? Realised that I have too much attitude-swings, can't really capture them all! T_T
21. Do you suddenly lose the grasp of hope to survive as yet?
Yes, a few times.
22. Give 3 advantages when you get to live.
1. You get to blog
2. You get to answer 30 questions
3. You get to get stuck at this question for 5 minutes
23. What is your ambition in life?
Not sure yet. See first lorh...
24. Do you believe in horoscope etc?
I remember there was once Friendster provided daily horoscope service. Haha, wonder if it's still there, never really take notice now. But yeah, I don't believe in such things, nonsense!
25. Describe music in your life.
They are my tranquilisers and painkillers.
26. Which country will you like to go, when you can afford it?
Burkina Faso? Hehe, too many on the list...
27. What do you think blogging is about?
It's about typing such a long document and pray that your computer does not crash. >.<
28. What kind of style are you trying to get hold of?
Wah, I kind of make no head no tail about this question. What style? *Confused...
29. When you fail a test, how will you react?
Well, I will probably go patronage the noodle stall again!
30. Pass this to 8 friends, for them to get it done.
Ahh, I see that this is not a question. It is a question that 8 friends must answer. Shall spare them from answering so many questions! :)
1. Are you a Chinese or English freako?
Well, I used to be very inclined towards Chinese in the past, mainly due to my primary education. But ever since I came here, I guess I have sort of achieved a balance between the two :)
2. If time is going to stop, what would you possibly do for that time?
Erm, I'll probably look at the sky and see if it drops down onto me... >.<
3. Prefer a playpool or a playground?
Certainly a playground! I can't really swim well. Heehee...
4. Do you usually gossip others, or being gossiped?
I tend to stay away from gossipy conversations, so I don't gossip about others. As for the other way round, oops, I have no idea! :X
5. Do you like simple or complicated stuff?
Wah, such a complicated question! I tend to prefer simple stuff - shirt designs, blogskins, wallpaper, etc. But when it comes to thinking, perhaps I prefer more challenging stuff, although not necessarily complicated! (Sometimes simple things can just trick your mind!)
6. Do you tackle numbers better, or alphabets?
My maths isn't good, but my English isn't anywhere better either! How? If I really want to choose, then hmm... maybe I'm slightly better at numbers.
7. What makes you pissed off?
This question itself. Hmph. >.< I may get rather impatient at times, and I don't like people who keep irritate me repeatedly. But yeah, I try not to get pissed off for most things, otherwise everyday will be a screwed day for me...
8. How was your childhood?
Came through a bumpy track full of ups and downs. Not easy to describe, but yeah, quite different from many of you. That's it.
9. Do you have inspiration without perspiration?
OMG, I sweat a lot when I write GP essays! Is that counted? :P
10. Do you think 24 hours is too long, short or just okay?
Just okay. Imagine if you have extra hours a day, what would you use it for? Sleep? Eat? Or watch more TV? All will just make you grow fatter!
11. Would you judge people by their appearance?
Undeniably first impression counts, but subsequently appearance doesn't affect much of my judgment about people. (Tell you an episode about my friend: he was playing bridge, and judging by the looks of his opponent, he could sense that his opponent was being complacent playing against a junior, so he cleverly set up a deceptive play and tricked his opponent into losing! So appearance is still useful to some extent for judgment! :D)
12. What is attractive in your eyes?
Sincerity and honesty. Looking straight into people's eyes will probably help you better convince people!
13. Do you like day or night? Explain why.
Definitely night. Night is cool, tranquil, mysterious and relaxed. Usually do things more productively at night as the heat during the day just puts me to sleep. If I'm at home, late into the night is also when I will be free from any constant distractions from my family members, and is the only time when I can really focus on whatever that I am doing! Lol, sounds very evil but it's true most of the time.
14. Do you treasure stuff that you own, or have insatiable desires?
I sometimes treasure my stuff too much, that's why sometimes I'm still using outdated stuff and I keep too much rubbish at home. I don't have much desires, I'm not spoilt! :P
15. If your computer hanged up, with a long long document not saved, how would you react?
#@*&^$*! Rarr, argh, bleah... But so far I haven't had such an experience, probably because I have the habit of saving my documents frequently while in the middle of typing it.
16. Do you believe in miracles? Or was it long predestined?
Nope, not miracles. Probably fate has decided it all.
17. Do you often tend to forget about the past, or trying hard to do so?
Why forget the past in the first place? Sweet memories, sorrow moments, glories and setbacks, they are all my precious experience, gained over so many years. Don't even try to forget them.
18. In your mind, why are colours out there?
Probably to distinguish colour blinds from the rest.
19. Have you ever pitied those who are real pitiful, and shed tears for them, etc?
Pitied them yes, shed tears no. Shed tears and some of them might think it as crocodile tears. Taking actions to help them might be better.
20. Describe yourself as in attitude?
Erm, kind of serious? Slacky at times? Realised that I have too much attitude-swings, can't really capture them all! T_T
21. Do you suddenly lose the grasp of hope to survive as yet?
Yes, a few times.
22. Give 3 advantages when you get to live.
1. You get to blog
2. You get to answer 30 questions
3. You get to get stuck at this question for 5 minutes
23. What is your ambition in life?
Not sure yet. See first lorh...
24. Do you believe in horoscope etc?
I remember there was once Friendster provided daily horoscope service. Haha, wonder if it's still there, never really take notice now. But yeah, I don't believe in such things, nonsense!
25. Describe music in your life.
They are my tranquilisers and painkillers.
26. Which country will you like to go, when you can afford it?
Burkina Faso? Hehe, too many on the list...
27. What do you think blogging is about?
It's about typing such a long document and pray that your computer does not crash. >.<
28. What kind of style are you trying to get hold of?
Wah, I kind of make no head no tail about this question. What style? *Confused...
29. When you fail a test, how will you react?
Well, I will probably go patronage the noodle stall again!
30. Pass this to 8 friends, for them to get it done.
Ahh, I see that this is not a question. It is a question that 8 friends must answer. Shall spare them from answering so many questions! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment