Finally, the haze is gone, and for 2 days the PSI remained at 'good' levels. While it is a very encouraging trend and hopefully the haze will not retun again, I think the damage has already been done to people like me who has fallen seriously ill because of the hazy weather for the past 2-3 days.
I have been coughing very badly since yesterday, and today the conditions seem to worsen. Waking up to find that my nose was blocked, and my throat was filled with phlegm. While eating breakfast, was telling my friend that I feel feverish and might just as well apply for an mc... Then right after the talk in the afternoon, straightaway rushed back to hostel to sleep, because I was feeling really uncomfortable. Woke up at dinner time, still felt very ill, had little appetite for dinner. Sigh, blame the haze for bringing all these miseries upon me...
Post-promo schedule is getting from bad to worse for my class - today there was a 3-hour break between PW and the talk, which we ended up slacking in an air-conditioned classroom and went to eat at Curry Wok. Tomorrow's equally bad - have to go to school at 7.30am for flag raising, then stone for 3 hours before PW starts. :( Wonder what is the meaning for such a schedule, when more time is wasted than time used for doing useful activities.
I have been coughing very badly since yesterday, and today the conditions seem to worsen. Waking up to find that my nose was blocked, and my throat was filled with phlegm. While eating breakfast, was telling my friend that I feel feverish and might just as well apply for an mc... Then right after the talk in the afternoon, straightaway rushed back to hostel to sleep, because I was feeling really uncomfortable. Woke up at dinner time, still felt very ill, had little appetite for dinner. Sigh, blame the haze for bringing all these miseries upon me...
Post-promo schedule is getting from bad to worse for my class - today there was a 3-hour break between PW and the talk, which we ended up slacking in an air-conditioned classroom and went to eat at Curry Wok. Tomorrow's equally bad - have to go to school at 7.30am for flag raising, then stone for 3 hours before PW starts. :( Wonder what is the meaning for such a schedule, when more time is wasted than time used for doing useful activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment