07 October 2006

More haze

Good morning everyone. By the time I woke up this morning, the haze level measured by the PSI has happily soared passed the 100 mark, and stood at 119 at 9am (according to NEA). And I just happened to read a news article on StraitsTimes online quoting someone from NEA saying that 'the PSI reading is unlikely to pass 100 and enter unhealthy levels.' -.-' Yeah, so true...

If you recall the econs block test paper essay question 2, I think if we were to do that question now, all of us would score full marks! =) We have all become victims of the selfish and profit-maximising farmers in Indonesia who don't care about EMC...

And tonight there'll be MAF celebration in school. Please pray that the haze would subside a bit by then, and not totally spoil the night and leave everyone celebrating the festival amidst a thick blanket of haze...

No comments: