Zzz.... Tomorrow, lessons will start proper, and life will resume to normal, or almost normal (won't be fully normal until World Cup is over :P). Well, end of slacking period, after a month-long break and a 4-and-a-half-days long weekend. Really don't feel like going back to school, especially when you know that you have to go back to receive those dreadful results... Heard that most subjects have finished their marking, and some even started discussing about moderation (rumours...rumours...shhh....). Sigh, better not think of all these while I enjoy the last few moments of this break....
Anyway, still having dilemma whether to watch the 3am match of Germany vs Italy or not. Really felt like watching, but then again, school starts tomorrow and I am rather tired. Sigh, once every 4 years leh, should I or should I not??
And I wonder how long would I take to escape from this holiday mood...
P.S. Watched many anime movies during the holidays, more specifically, Miyasaki's movies (the producer who made the Oscar-winning anime "Spirited Away"). Really loved his movies a lot. Any Miyasaki's fan out there? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment