I was looking through the past year First Year MBBS papers just now, when I realised how ineffective my revision has been. The level of detail that is required for the exam far exceeded my expectation. Even the tiniest detail - those that only appeared as a single line in your notes, a whole essay question can be set on it (which also means that you are expected to read up on it yourself). I thought I have gone over the first few chapters of biochemistry sufficiently and was feeling quite accomplished about it, until I realised how many gaps I have left open, such that even seemingly simple questions can kill me in an instant.
Moral of the story: don't underestimate those details and never be complacent.
I feel totally cheated by myself, having thought that certain details are just too trivial for my limited brain space, especially when there are so much content to remember - perhaps that line wouldn't matter? How wrong I was!
-_-
Moral of the story: don't underestimate those details and never be complacent.
I feel totally cheated by myself, having thought that certain details are just too trivial for my limited brain space, especially when there are so much content to remember - perhaps that line wouldn't matter? How wrong I was!
-_-
No comments:
Post a Comment