04 August 2007

When disappointments come crashing down

Thank you very much passerby, though I really doubt I can get out from this anytime soon.

In life, there are dreams which can be fulfilled, and there are dreams which can never be realised. For some people, dreams can be easily realised, whereas for some, circumstances prevent them from moving forward, and the best they can do is to be contented with the current situation. But that is not to say that with effort, one can never turn the tables against circumstances. With sufficient amount of courage, determination and brilliance, there should always be a way out. However, one key condition must be fulfilled - that nobody is undermining every bit of effort that you're putting in. Imagine yourself striving hard at your target, but there's someone down there pulling your hind leg, wanting you to drown together. It is when you face with such a situation, that you'll start to realise that it's futile to work so hard, as long as you are unable to shrug of that evil grasp.

There are things which can never be explained clearly. Even if I can, I doubt anyone would believe. It's too convoluted a story, too evil a plot, that I reckon any writer would ever produce such a fiction. It's just so happen that so unfortunately, I'm the victim in the story.

No comments: