After nearly one week of intensive H3 mugging, I'm nearly through it! =) OK, up till tonight, I'm left with only the last two chapters, which I intend to finish by tomorrow. Great job! *Pats myself on the back =)
It was only during my revision that I realised how badly I have been lagging behind the H3 syllabus. There were many concepts which I missed entirely during the lectures, which I needed to catch up over the past few days. Thanks to Ben and Wai Lumn for your help! =) Suddenly feels much more confident about H3. Hoping to pass the paper for the first time during the prelim! =D
School coming to an end soon! But that also means that the exam is getting nearer! Argh.
It was only during my revision that I realised how badly I have been lagging behind the H3 syllabus. There were many concepts which I missed entirely during the lectures, which I needed to catch up over the past few days. Thanks to Ben and Wai Lumn for your help! =) Suddenly feels much more confident about H3. Hoping to pass the paper for the first time during the prelim! =D
School coming to an end soon! But that also means that the exam is getting nearer! Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment