I need a break. Ever since SYF ended, I haven't really had time for myself, to rest and to take a breath. Besides clearing all the backlog that have accumulated during the SYF period, there is something really pressing that followed immediately that did not allow me to even slack for a moment. Well, the deadline is nearing, and certainly I have to repay what I owe during my absence during SYF. But yeah, time is really running very very short and it's nearly working round the clock now to get things done. Hopefully things will turn out right and we'll complete things in time. Shall not think of what happens otherwise.
Guitar concert coming up soon (not really that soon, but hahas, have to start training for the extra pieces though). Will again have to dedicate time to learn the new songs and practice those songs with fellow performers. Hmm... trying hard to squeeze time out of the 24-hour day. Somehow I must be able to ensure efficiency of time used approaches 100%.
Only good thing out of all these is that by every night I'll be so tired that I'll fall asleep immediately once I lie on my bed. Although I may sleep fewer hours, but somehow the rest will be deeper and more complete, and I feel more refreshed the next day. Wonder if that will last, or it might just end up in me burning out and achieving nothing...
Guitar concert coming up soon (not really that soon, but hahas, have to start training for the extra pieces though). Will again have to dedicate time to learn the new songs and practice those songs with fellow performers. Hmm... trying hard to squeeze time out of the 24-hour day. Somehow I must be able to ensure efficiency of time used approaches 100%.
Only good thing out of all these is that by every night I'll be so tired that I'll fall asleep immediately once I lie on my bed. Although I may sleep fewer hours, but somehow the rest will be deeper and more complete, and I feel more refreshed the next day. Wonder if that will last, or it might just end up in me burning out and achieving nothing...
No comments:
Post a Comment