My Internet has been down for the past one week. Apparently the router was fried by lightning. Didn't switch it off before I went to school. So now life is miserable without Internet. Gahh...
Posting from hostel's computer room. Competition for limited terminals is intense, especially during long weekends like this. 20 computers plus 4 laptop terminals for 1200 occupants. Calculate the ratio yourself and you get my point.
Managed to pass SYF auditions only after 3 tries. WTH. Nobody gets into SYF only after passing auditions by 3 attempts. Feel disgraced. But I will cherish this hard-fought opportunity even more. Thanks to Han Lu and Jane and all those who have really helped me especially at the last moment. Hopefully we can achieve the target that we set for ourselves! =D *Counting down to SYF: less than 2 weeks!! OMG ><*
Haha, on a side note, felt very depressed after failing the auditions two nights ago, decided to put my anger and frustration into good use: learn how to play DOTA. =) Don't be surprised, my computer cannot support Warcraft, so I have never installed it nor played it before. It was only at the spur of the moment that I decided to learn it from scratch and played once against the computer. So now know a bit of basic stuff, shall attempt to learn more. ><
So much about SYF, now I really feel like quitting SYF to piah DOTA -.-
Random: Chinese names of these games: Warcraft - 魔兽争霸, Counter Strike - 防恐精英 Enjoy the long weekend =)
Posting from hostel's computer room. Competition for limited terminals is intense, especially during long weekends like this. 20 computers plus 4 laptop terminals for 1200 occupants. Calculate the ratio yourself and you get my point.
Managed to pass SYF auditions only after 3 tries. WTH. Nobody gets into SYF only after passing auditions by 3 attempts. Feel disgraced. But I will cherish this hard-fought opportunity even more. Thanks to Han Lu and Jane and all those who have really helped me especially at the last moment. Hopefully we can achieve the target that we set for ourselves! =D *Counting down to SYF: less than 2 weeks!! OMG ><*
Haha, on a side note, felt very depressed after failing the auditions two nights ago, decided to put my anger and frustration into good use: learn how to play DOTA. =) Don't be surprised, my computer cannot support Warcraft, so I have never installed it nor played it before. It was only at the spur of the moment that I decided to learn it from scratch and played once against the computer. So now know a bit of basic stuff, shall attempt to learn more. ><
So much about SYF, now I really feel like quitting SYF to piah DOTA -.-
Random: Chinese names of these games: Warcraft - 魔兽争霸, Counter Strike - 防恐精英 Enjoy the long weekend =)
No comments:
Post a Comment