Whee, block test over!! =)
*Realised that my previous post said 'block test starting tomorrow!'. Haha, time flies!*
A reason to celebrate? Not really. Will be busy for the next 2 days! Really really busy I mean. Gahh... Tomorrow there'll be a full day event at Nexus. Hope I'll not be too much of a lost sheep when I get there. Then Sunday there'll be the scholar's comm thingy. Woots, I need a break! ><
And oh, not to forget, screwed the Chemistry paper. MCQ got 12 wrong liao (out of 30). TT Somehow always get pwned by Chemistry MCQ - last year failed 3 lecture tests mainly because couldn't finish MCQ. Now BT 1 becomes the latest casualty. Save me!
So today after bio paper, the class went to PS for lunch and movie. Bean's Holiday is hilarious =D. Then went to Tay's house for a while, before departing for Genus Concert. *Woots, I hate the meals I ate - both lunch and dinner were super fatty and unhealthy. =)*
Block test over! =) Whee...
*Realised that my previous post said 'block test starting tomorrow!'. Haha, time flies!*
A reason to celebrate? Not really. Will be busy for the next 2 days! Really really busy I mean. Gahh... Tomorrow there'll be a full day event at Nexus. Hope I'll not be too much of a lost sheep when I get there. Then Sunday there'll be the scholar's comm thingy. Woots, I need a break! ><
And oh, not to forget, screwed the Chemistry paper. MCQ got 12 wrong liao (out of 30). TT Somehow always get pwned by Chemistry MCQ - last year failed 3 lecture tests mainly because couldn't finish MCQ. Now BT 1 becomes the latest casualty. Save me!
So today after bio paper, the class went to PS for lunch and movie. Bean's Holiday is hilarious =D. Then went to Tay's house for a while, before departing for Genus Concert. *Woots, I hate the meals I ate - both lunch and dinner were super fatty and unhealthy. =)*
Block test over! =) Whee...
No comments:
Post a Comment