05 March 2007

So much for the anticipation. Hahas, we didn't get back our PW results, false rumours!! Anyway, new rumours say we going to get it back during Term 2 Week 2, after our BT. ><

HC's results was imba! Got full day off today! Hahas, a bit lagg in posting this I realised. But anyway, congrats to all seniors who did superbly well! Oh, according to press, somehow RJ did better than us, but not too sure. The figures and stats seem to conflict one another. Gahh.. :S

Sigh, am really envious of all the seniors who are now free from all these woes of learning and having exams. Some of them are happily waiting to go overseas for university, some are in the army, some slacking at home... They have passed this stage of life - a painful, torturous but yet memorable stage of life. Yet, I am still stuck right in that process, facing all the troubles and problems and difficulties that many of them have went through. Never mind, next year, I will be the same as them. I will be the one coming back to school and see my juniors working hard and piahing while they envy us. Hopefully my batch will also get equally good results as them! =)

*Wonders at the vicious loop that occurs every year. Why can't they just scrap the A levels as well? =D

JAE results coming out soon! Wishing all juniors who are affected all the best! =)

No comments: