07 March 2007

Injured!

The curse still seems to be permanent: I'm getting injured on my right side again! This time it is my right ankle that got pwned. )=

Was rather surprising though, at that moment of falling, my first response was to say sorry to Alvin ><. It was probably after like a few seconds that I started to feel the pain. OUCH!! *Lags*

A million thanks to Cheryl, whose superb first aid skill managed to prevent excessive swelling and alleviated much of the pain =). Thanks to Sean who went to get ice, Jane for her slippers (sorry I dirtied them!) and many others who acted as my mobile walking stick for the day! ><

Managed to limp back all the way back to hostel from school. Hahas, took me more than 20 minutes though. =P

But anyway, I think I still reached back hostel faster than Alvin reached home! -.-'

No comments: