03 January 2010

January 2010

A new year (and a new decade) has arrived! Anyway I'm back in Hall, going back to school tomorrow, and life will be back to the busy days.

This month is going to be tough, with two major events peaking within the same month. Firstly Hallplay - all the effort of the past 8 months, culminates in the final two nights at the UCC Theatre. I've been through it once last year, but this year it's gonna be quite different in many aspects. Hopefully everyone will be steady and strong while we head into this toughest yet most exciting period. There is also IHG, my first time taking part as a member. Honestly I've been compromising a lot on trainings, mainly due to my former commitment, but I promise to give my best whenever I'm around!

Looking at this semester's lesson schedule, it seems that things have changed substantially from my seniors' years and our batch will unfortunately, once again be the guinea pigs for a new syllabus. Given that I'll be totally busy with my CCA commitments in January, I foresee that I'll be lagging behind academically by at least 1 month, which leaves me with a mountain of backlog to catch up in February. To be frank, I will be happy enough if I can stay awake for 80% of the lectures - a minimum that I will strive to achieve.

Hopefully I will be able to balance things when the crunch time comes. Good luck and all the best to myself. =)

No comments: