14 January 2010

Clashes clashes and more clashes

Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose of planning everything out nicely, when everything will eventually not go according to plan anyway. Too many clashes, too much compromise. How? Should I just be firm and stick to the schedule, which would save myself a lot of trouble but would likely to draw significant irk from the rest? Or should I be nice and try to make everyone else happy except myself, and in the end realise that whatever effort might be in vain since nothing will go according to plan?

Should we just go in and whack anyhow, do things at our own time own target, then when the Big Day comes just cobble everything together and somehow everything will just turn out fine? Is there really a need for planning? Is it totally redundant? Is it just because I find myself too free and I simply needed more stress and work for myself?

Somehow, everything in my life now clashes with something else. I mean, at moments when I have things to do, there are usually more than 1 things that I need to attend to at the same time. These things are usually not physically do-able at the same time, and I can't split myself into functional fragments. Someone just offered to be my PA and help me sort out my schedule, only to suggest things like 'you need to make a call and get to the field at 6pm, so make your call while walking to the field' -_-'

I just wonder, after all these sacrifices, would things turn out fine?

No comments: