24 November 2009

Buying time

If only time can be bought off supermarket shelves...

I think I need a crisis plan. Everyone's entering a phase whereby they're practically rushing all the time. Never mind that they forget about the start before they reach the end, simply because the amount of things between the start and the end is just too overwhelming. It is becoming a robotic process - do without thinking. No time to ponder, no time to pause. Move on before you know it's too late!

It's getting pretty demoralising too, when you know that you already can't finish whatever is on hand now, and there's just more stuff coming your away, or rather, more stuff being stuffed down your already-going-to-explode-because-it-is-overloaded-can't-you-see-it-??!?! throat. Poor throat. Ouch. I wonder if I will get indigestion. Maybe I'll suffer from a bad diarrhoea before the exam and then end up entering the exam hall with nothing. OMG, I sounded like I'm going to write shit on my exam script. This is hilarious. OK, sorry for that. I think I just cannot find a better way to express myself.

Anyway, we've just been told that we have 54 seconds to complete each MCQ in the exam. Woohoo, I think I need to buy more time from the supermarket later. Ciao.

No comments: