If you happen to walk past my room and spot the pile of tissue paper in the waste paper basket, you might think I've been crying the whole weekend / having an overdose of heart-wrenching Korean dramas / mourning over the loss of the trees used to make those tissue papers / etc etc. Trust me, I've never used so many sheets of tissue paper in my life before.
FYI, the cleaner doesn't empty our bins on weekends so it was an accumulation since Friday afternoon.
Sobs. Sniffs. Coughs.
Argh. I think the amount of mucus from my runny nose over the past two days is enough to fill N Olympic-sized swimming pools. I'm greatly amazed that the skin near my philtrum is still intact after so many rubs. And I wonder why the anti-histamine had less effect on the loose tap this time.
And I feel totally miserable - just when I was recovering from a sore throat, I was hit by this stupid flu. @!#$&*% Curse the hellish weather over the past few days, and my stupidity to be caught in the rain and bathe at 2am on Friday night. I think I deserve it.
My nose is getting really irritating. Argh.
No comments:
Post a Comment