Orientation ended a few days ago. But somehow I don't feel much about it, except being totally mentally and emotionally exhausted. Perhaps my only memory of this year's orientation is about being a full-time PA/AVA man?
What a contrast to my memories of last year's orientation, and what a heart-breaking outcome to my imagination of being an orientation comm member.
But still, thanks a lot to those who have worked hard and supported one another through those arduous times. You all have been great companions and comrades. Also a million thanks to all the freshmen who were so good at zi-highing and enthusiastically participated in all our activities despite some of the down and sian moments. They were the ones who saved our days.
At the end of the day, I realised I sacrificed so much for this, yet I gained almost nothing, except for some awful experiences.
Now that it's over, it's time to forget about it and carry on with normal life.
What a contrast to my memories of last year's orientation, and what a heart-breaking outcome to my imagination of being an orientation comm member.
But still, thanks a lot to those who have worked hard and supported one another through those arduous times. You all have been great companions and comrades. Also a million thanks to all the freshmen who were so good at zi-highing and enthusiastically participated in all our activities despite some of the down and sian moments. They were the ones who saved our days.
At the end of the day, I realised I sacrificed so much for this, yet I gained almost nothing, except for some awful experiences.
Now that it's over, it's time to forget about it and carry on with normal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment