27 February 2009

Recess week so far...

It's almost the end of the recess week, and what have I done so far?

Spent the first few days sorting / re-organising GIT physio notes.

Then spent the next day and night in Block Comm retreat. The next day was also effectively burnt because I didn't sleep the whole night, thus I desperately needed to sleep during the day to make up for it.

And then it's Friday. Gosh, IT'S FRIDAY!!

Perhaps the only true achievement of this mid-sem break is my successful completion of a tour of all libraries in the Kent Ridge Campus, namely the Science, Central, Chinese, Business and Music libraries, with a few of my hall mates. Music library is small but it is defintely a very conducive and cosy place the study. Central library was packed on the day I went, to the extent that I had trouble finding power socket for my laptop.

Hmm, now that you have heard about my adventures to the libraries, you might have the misconception that I have been studying a lot. Unfortunately most of the time I was just merely trying to make sense out of the great mess of notes. On the other hand, some of my notes are totally blank as I certainly have slept through those lectures and didn't manage to take down a single note during the lecture. =(

And what was my plan before the recess week? To catch up whatever I missed for the past month? I guess I was just being too ambitious...

No comments: