Hi all, I'm finally back.
I see that my blog has been collecting dust and grass is slowly growing into shrubs here.
Hmm, where have I been?
Sank into a black hole? Vanished into thin air? Or met with my anti-matter called anti-Adrian and annihilated?
OK, the truth is I have been around. Yes, always around. I've been MIA in every part of my life for the past month, except for Hall Play.
That explains it all.
I will post something about it soon, so no worries. As those of you who have been missing me, thank you for your concern (*I'm touched (=*).
Reply to taggies:
derrulb: Yoz, happy CNY! haha heard that it's pretty cold there now (like the coldest in dunno how many years) so take care!!
jayo: Yes, I'm still very much alive! Just being too alive somewhere else that I've been missing out so much elsewhere. Lol, nope I'm not taking part in any games. Hehe you're playing in any?
I see that my blog has been collecting dust and grass is slowly growing into shrubs here.
Hmm, where have I been?
Sank into a black hole? Vanished into thin air? Or met with my anti-matter called anti-Adrian and annihilated?
OK, the truth is I have been around. Yes, always around. I've been MIA in every part of my life for the past month, except for Hall Play.
That explains it all.
I will post something about it soon, so no worries. As those of you who have been missing me, thank you for your concern (*I'm touched (=*).
Reply to taggies:
derrulb: Yoz, happy CNY! haha heard that it's pretty cold there now (like the coldest in dunno how many years) so take care!!
jayo: Yes, I'm still very much alive! Just being too alive somewhere else that I've been missing out so much elsewhere. Lol, nope I'm not taking part in any games. Hehe you're playing in any?
No comments:
Post a Comment