At around 8pm, I attempted to read Guyton on my bed.
It was a terrible mistake.
The next thing I knew, it was already 9.30pm when I opened my eyes.
And now I'm feeling so awake that I can't sleep, yet not motivated enough to continue reading from where I stopped about 3 hours ago.
And to relate to the previous post, I realised I attempted to achieve (1), but then ended up doing nothing for (1) and compromising (3). Great... T_T
It was a terrible mistake.
The next thing I knew, it was already 9.30pm when I opened my eyes.
And now I'm feeling so awake that I can't sleep, yet not motivated enough to continue reading from where I stopped about 3 hours ago.
And to relate to the previous post, I realised I attempted to achieve (1), but then ended up doing nothing for (1) and compromising (3). Great... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment