Recently it has become a daily routine for me to bathe on average at 12am, and to sleep at 1~1.30am.
Zzzzz....
Not that I'm so free that I'm blogging here right now. I just bathed and my hair is so wet that I shall wait for a few more minutes before I go to bed. Crap. I shall stop sleeping during lectures before it becomes a habit.
For records sake, during all the lectures today I only managed to stay awake for the first 5 minutes or so before I dozed off into la-la land and woke up only when the class clapped at the end of the lecture.
Help x.x
Zzzzz....
Not that I'm so free that I'm blogging here right now. I just bathed and my hair is so wet that I shall wait for a few more minutes before I go to bed. Crap. I shall stop sleeping during lectures before it becomes a habit.
For records sake, during all the lectures today I only managed to stay awake for the first 5 minutes or so before I dozed off into la-la land and woke up only when the class clapped at the end of the lecture.
Help x.x
No comments:
Post a Comment