13 March 2008

Raining

There seems no end to this bout of downpour.

The weather seems to be getting colder and colder, wetter and wetter, and more and more people are falling ill.

"Moderately strong La Nina phenomenon over the Pacific Ocean" - the reason cited by the weatherman for the wet spell.

"Be prepared for more showers till the end of this week" - that doesn't sound like good news at all.

I don't like the rain when it drenches me. I don't like it when I have to wade through puddles of water and my shoes end up soaked. I also don't like carrying an umbrella wherever I go! And when it rains heavily, I can't open my room's window and my room will become very stuffy.

Rain, rain, go away!



Japanese teruteru-bouzu! Japanese hang them near their windows to pray for good weather. =)

Image taken from: http://images.pingmag.jp/images/title/rainyday.jpg

No comments: