Just came back from lesson. Screamed in class for nearly the entire period. ~Terrible class~ But it wasn't their fault. They were supposed to complete a worksheet when they have not learnt about the topic and they had no notes or textbooks to refer to, so obviously they would have problems answering the questions. Making matters even worse, the computer wasn't working and there were no whiteboard markers in class. Just totally terrible. -_-
Recently have been meeting quite a number of nice people - people who are kind, friendly, helpful and generous in many many ways, people who take the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and at ease. At times their hospitality and generosity just overwhelmed me. Whenever I tried to reject an offer by saying "no need lah" or "it's OK", it seldom worked. I felt pretty guilty for being unable to do something in return for them, at least to partially repay what they have done for me. But honestly, I enjoyed knowing them, and I really owe them a BIG "thank you".
Recently have been meeting quite a number of nice people - people who are kind, friendly, helpful and generous in many many ways, people who take the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and at ease. At times their hospitality and generosity just overwhelmed me. Whenever I tried to reject an offer by saying "no need lah" or "it's OK", it seldom worked. I felt pretty guilty for being unable to do something in return for them, at least to partially repay what they have done for me. But honestly, I enjoyed knowing them, and I really owe them a BIG "thank you".
No comments:
Post a Comment