Finally, my term in both my CCAs have come to an end. No more CCAs from now on! ;-)
But I must say that I feel quite sad though, no longer being part of the CCAs. Afternoons will be much more boring nowadays, can only sleep, mug, read or slack. Miss the friends and fun of CCAs...
It was a happy ending, in the sense that I was able to leave both CCAs with no regrets at all. I believe I had found good successors, and certainly the juniors will strive their best to better the CCAs. Have faith in them. =)
Haha, and sorry for my absence on MSN or my blog here. My connection is getting screwy. Roommate called the ISP customer service hotline a few times already, but apparently the suggested solutions didn't work at all. Then he realised that the hotline is operational for 24 hrs a day. So that probably means that his calls ended up in India. =D
I <3 Guitar and Ne2twork. Both will rock on! =)
But I must say that I feel quite sad though, no longer being part of the CCAs. Afternoons will be much more boring nowadays, can only sleep, mug, read or slack. Miss the friends and fun of CCAs...
It was a happy ending, in the sense that I was able to leave both CCAs with no regrets at all. I believe I had found good successors, and certainly the juniors will strive their best to better the CCAs. Have faith in them. =)
Haha, and sorry for my absence on MSN or my blog here. My connection is getting screwy. Roommate called the ISP customer service hotline a few times already, but apparently the suggested solutions didn't work at all. Then he realised that the hotline is operational for 24 hrs a day. So that probably means that his calls ended up in India. =D
I <3 Guitar and Ne2twork. Both will rock on! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment