2 weeks have passed, 2 more weeks!
Argh, time flies. Getting a bit panicky now, afraid I can't finish covering the syllabus. First week of hols was spent entirely on guitar, absolutely no revision (except reading that extra evolution notes, which I spent one week to read =X). Yay, guitar rocks. *Haha, still have a bit of hangover here. Ciao right? ;P
So my revision started on week 2's Tuesday. What have I covered so far? Hmm... chem, plus half of econs! Think I'm going a bit too slow, cos I still have maths and bio, and omg, bio has TONS to cover T_T Must speed up a bit.
=)
Argh, time flies. Getting a bit panicky now, afraid I can't finish covering the syllabus. First week of hols was spent entirely on guitar, absolutely no revision (except reading that extra evolution notes, which I spent one week to read =X). Yay, guitar rocks. *Haha, still have a bit of hangover here. Ciao right? ;P
So my revision started on week 2's Tuesday. What have I covered so far? Hmm... chem, plus half of econs! Think I'm going a bit too slow, cos I still have maths and bio, and omg, bio has TONS to cover T_T Must speed up a bit.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment