Hehe, it seems that it has been some time since I last blogged... Well, D-Day is only a few days away and guess everyone is really muggin real hard (can tell by the no. of people coming online these days :P). Almost had the feeling of being burnt out yesterday, when I was so tired that I slept through 3/4 of the Chemistry lecture about SPA Skill A (Alvin can testify for that). Couldn't control myself from dozing off, although I knew there were teachers standing / sitting behind. Then in the afternoon went back to hostel and took a 3-hour nap, and still woke up feeling very tired. Argh... just hoping that I will not fall sick at this moment...
Will be taking all my promo papers in the hall, specifically hall row 14 and 15. Don't quite like it. Previously during the Block Test, only a few papers were held in the hall for my class. Besides, during some papers, I saw those sitting in row 15 were suffering under the heat, as they were directly under the fans which could not reach them. Some even had to resort to fanning themselves with the question paper while doing the rest! Hoepfully the weather would be cool throughout the period, or perhaps the school should do just add more fans near the sides.
Initially was hoping that after promos there would be much free time for us to rest and relax and play and do whatever we want. But after looking at the post-promos schedule, realised that it was quite different from what I expected. On some days, my class had to come to school early in the morning for flag raising, then attend a PW period or some other random periods at 12pm or 1pm. Rather weird and meaningless arrangement. Then on some days, lessons only end at 3pm or so. Lol, wonder how am I going to spend those spare time in between lessons.
Haha, seems that I'm thinking a bit too far. PROMOS AREN'T OVER YET! Yeah, thanks for that reminder. So jia you everybody, and wish everyone good luck for promos! :)
Will be taking all my promo papers in the hall, specifically hall row 14 and 15. Don't quite like it. Previously during the Block Test, only a few papers were held in the hall for my class. Besides, during some papers, I saw those sitting in row 15 were suffering under the heat, as they were directly under the fans which could not reach them. Some even had to resort to fanning themselves with the question paper while doing the rest! Hoepfully the weather would be cool throughout the period, or perhaps the school should do just add more fans near the sides.
Initially was hoping that after promos there would be much free time for us to rest and relax and play and do whatever we want. But after looking at the post-promos schedule, realised that it was quite different from what I expected. On some days, my class had to come to school early in the morning for flag raising, then attend a PW period or some other random periods at 12pm or 1pm. Rather weird and meaningless arrangement. Then on some days, lessons only end at 3pm or so. Lol, wonder how am I going to spend those spare time in between lessons.
Haha, seems that I'm thinking a bit too far. PROMOS AREN'T OVER YET! Yeah, thanks for that reminder. So jia you everybody, and wish everyone good luck for promos! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment